The Doctor drops off the Heroes on the surface of Trenzalore where they must battle their way through a futuristic world filled with Cybermen, Weeping Angles and Daleks!
- Engine Room
- Power Room
- Cargo Room
- Tardis Location
- Station Core
- Destroy the Cybermen that come out the pods around the room.
- CyberKing will slam the ground, and get stuck. Attack it’s arm until it is destroyed.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Pieces will appear in the center of the room to build an Accelerator Switch. Use a vehicle on the pad to destroy the CyberKing.
- Destroy Daleks until all the pieces drop onto the platform.
- Put the pieces together and use a character with Magic on the new constructed item.
- A second small platform will drop with a grapple box on it. Use a character with Grapple to pull down the box. This will drop out an Element Keystone pedestal.
- Continue destroying Daleks until the pieces drop onto the platform.
- Use the pieces to put together a stereo with an electric coil in the center. Activate the pedestal and use the electricity to charge the stereo.
- Continue destroying Daleks until the pieces drop onto the platform. The pieces will be on fire. Use the water element to put out the fire on the pieces.
- Use a character with Master Builder to put together the pieces. Use a character with Grapple on the newly created launcher. Use a character with Boomerang to activate the Boomerang Switch placed onto the Dalek.
- The Dalek will drop into pieces onto the platform. Put the pieces together and jump into the created flame launcher. Aim it towards the Dalek Emperor.
- Use a character with Master Builder to put the pieces together from the smaller platforms. Use a character with Magic on the newly created oversized telephone, defeating the Dalek Emperor.
- Minikits (10/10): Boomerang, Drone Access, Fix-It, Grapple, Laser, Magic, Relic Detection, Silver Lego Destroy,
Sonar Smash, Spinjitzu, Super Strength, Technology, Water Spray
- Citizen in Peril: Boomerang, Fix-It
Engine Room – 1 Minikit
- Spinjitzu for Cyberman | Requires: Laser, Magic, Spinjitzu
- Using a piece with Laser ability or the fire element, melt the ice block on the far left side of the room. This will release pieces for a Spinjitzu pad. Put the pad together and use a character with Spinjitzu to release the Cyberman in the tank.
- Use a character with Magic on the piece in the tank to reveal the minikit.
Observatory – 2 Minikits
- Destroying Heads | Requires: Silver Lego Destroy
- Using a piece with Silver Lego Destroy, there are 5 large Cybermen heads around the room. Destroy all 5 to be awarded the minikit.
- Drone in Space | Requires: Acrobat, Drone Access
Graveyard – 2 Minikits
- A Smash in Time | Requires: Super Strength
- In front of the gate is a ledge. Using a character with Super Strength, drop down to the lower ledge and punch a hole in the wall to the left to get the minikit.
- Watering the Plant | Requires: Grapple, Water Spray
Power Room – 1 Minikit
- Yana’s Technology | Requires: Technology
- In the room right after the main Power Room, there is a Technology panel. Follow the selection pattern to claim the minikit.
- First Pattern: Top Left | Top Right | Bottom Right | Bottom Left
- Second Pattern: Top Left | Bottom Right | Bottom Left | Top Right
- Third Pattern: Top Right | Bottom Right | Bottom Left | Top Left
- Fourth Pattern: Bottom Left | Bottom Right | Top Left | Top Right
TARDIS Location: Palace of Versailles – 4 Minikits
In the Cargo Room, after unlocking the Shift Keystone, the crane can be repaired using a character with Fix-It. This will drop out a box. Use a character with Magic on it. This will drop out pieces for building a Tardis pad.
- The Clock Stopped | Requires: Relic Detection
- Use a character with Relic Detection in front of the fireplace. This will place a switch on the floor in front of it. Step on the switch to rotate the fireplace around. The minikit will be in front of the fireplace.
- The Masked Figures | Requires: Grapple, Magic
- In the bedroom, there are 3 masked figures to destroy.
- Using a character with Magic, open the clothes wall to reveal the first figure.
- Bounce on the bed to reveal pieces to a masked figure. Put the pieces together and then destroy the figure.
- Use a character with Grapple to pull open the wardrobe, revealing the last figure to be destroyed and claiming the minikit.
- Golden Music | Requires: Laser, Magic
- Horses in Space | Requires: Boomerang, Sonar Smash
- On the space station, go past the fireplace. Use a character with Sonar Smash on the wall to the right.
- Pieces will drop out to create a rotate switch. Turn the switch to turn off the air blowers.
- Using a character with Relic Detection, reveal a Boomerang Switch. Use a character with Boomerang to activate the switch to open the door.
- A horse will jump out of the door, carrying the minikit.
- Rescue Clara Oswald | Requires: Boomerang, Fix-It
Rule Breaker requires approximately 220,000 studs.
The Arcade Machine
Want More Lego Dimensions News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!