The locations of this level take you inside several classic Midway Arcade games in an up close and interactive way. (These levels differ from the Midway Arcade Level Pack where you play the actual classic arcade games, this main story level recreates the vintage gaming in Lego form).
- Defender Remastered (Hidden Area)
- Super Sprint
This level doesn’t feature any type of boss battle as seen in previous levels of the main story. There is a “Theif” antagonist that you chase through several levels but no specific final battle occurs between him and the trio.
Minikit Collection Abilities – Silver Lego Destroy, Grapple, Illuminate, Hacking, Time Travel, Stealth, Electricity, Sonar Smash, Rainbow Brick, Ghost Trap, Technology
Rescue Character Abilities – Silver Lego Destroy
Defender – 2 Minikits
Mining For Minikits
- Destroy the small silver brick box and assemble the pieces to create a drill bit. Use grapple to activate the drill opening up a spot in the pile of rocks. Inside the cavern, use a character with illuminate to find the minikit.
- Use the hacking terminal and solve the puzzle to collect a minikit.
Defender Remastered (Hidden Area) – 4 Minikits
To access the secret area destroy the solar panels on the surface of the Defender planet to reveal a Time Travel Switch. Use it to jump forward in time to the future remastered Defender.
Just For Stopping By
- Immediately upon entering the future Defender level, there is a minikit just waiting to be collected.
- In front of the giant window are two technology terminals that can be activated to trigger a mini game of defender. Destroy 30 enemies to unlock the minikit.
- Use a character with Stealth ability to sneak past the security cameras and grab the minikit inside.
- Sonar Smash the control panel in the room you used sneak in to unlock the next room over.
- Use the Shift Keystone to jump over to the small area right of the docked space ship and travel to the upper level.
- Push down the battery to the bottom floor and use into the battery dock, then use Electricity to power it up.
- Sonar smash the space ship back in the room with the shift keystone to collect the minikit.
Gauntlet – 3 Minikits
Level 17 – Treasure Room Time Out
- To reach the treasure room travel to the bottom most corner of the map and use Rainbow brick build to jump over the wall. Enter the small space in the corner of the wall to access the treasure room.
- Just inside the Treasure Room a timer will begin to count down like the classic Gauntlet game, run forward and gather the minikit directly in front of you within the 20 second count down.
Gauntlet Ghost Busting
- Beyond the treasure room’s first minikit is a small doorway being protected by ghosts. Use Ghost Trap to capture the ghosts and then deposit the trap in the containment unit located to the right of the door to open it.
- Behind the door are three large colorful switches. Use the Shift Keystone to hop to each of the blinking colored squares to lower the obstacles and gain access to the minikit.
Level 18 – Corner Kit Keeper
- T0 access Level 18, use a character with Silver Lego Destroy in the center of Level 17 and assemble the bricks to open the entrance.
- No special ability needed to get this minikit, just fight your way to the top corner of the Level 18 to find it.
Super Sprint – 1 Minikits
- At the start of the second race, before jumping on the cars and heading off for the three laps, destroy the small silver box and activate the switch.
- Beat the track in under 2 Minutes to be awarded with the minikit.
Location: Robotron Hero
Help rescue the hero of the classic Robotron Games!
- Upon entering the final section of the level, Robotron, you can find a Silver Lego cage at the bottom left corner of the map. Destroy it to free Robotron Hero!
Rule Breaker – 185,000 Studs
You will need to collect 185,000 Studs to activate the rule breaker for this level!
All Your Bricks Are Belong To Us 100% Completion Gameplay Video
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!