- 94 – Hidden Area
- 95 – Hidden Area
- Broken Elevator Area
- Glados Arena
- The Glados battle is relatively simple and involves you bouncing three energy blasts off the big bad robot.
- Use the Companion Cube to trigger the switch in the center of the room. Drop portals on the two panels in the center of the room to allow the blast to hit Glados.
- Head to the right side of the room, use the Turret to trigger the lift and launch using the pad to reach the button that will drop a new portal wall in the center of the room.
- Repeat the Companion Cube energy blast portal combo.
- Head to the left side of the room and jump up on the blue goo to reach the high platforms, hit the switch to bring down a third and final portal wall.
- Repeat the Companion Cub energy blast portal combo for the final blow.
Minikit Abilities – Laser Deflection, Flying, Target, Grapple, Boomerang, Laser, Vine Cutting, Illumination, Relic Detection, Acrobat
Rescue Character Abilities – Chi
To go on the alternate Portal story mission, you will need to trigger the laser button in Chamber 90 with a character that has laser deflection. Head to the new secret elevator to travel to the next part of the level.
Chamber 94 – 2 Minikits
You Can Fly
- At the far right of the chamber there is a tall corridor where you need to use a launch pad and portals to jump up high. Use a character with flight to flight straight up into an open chamber to find this minikit.
Escape The Chamber
- Clear the chamber’s puzzle to unlock the elevator doors where a minikit is hiding!
Chamber 95 – 3 Minikits
- To the right of the chamber entrance shoot the two targets to release the exhaust vents.
- Use the shift keystone to teleport into the room above and grab the minkit!
Grapple & Boomerang Practice
- Prior to exiting the level, use a character with Grapple to pull up to the high ledge.
- Use a character with Boomerang to open the wall switch revealing a minikit!
Escape The Chamber
- Solve the level puzzle and open the elevator chamber to reveal the minkit.
This will return you to the main story mode’s levels.
Chamber 91 – 1 Minikit
Light It Up!
- At the end of the chamber, travel to the bottom right part of the floor to trigger a raised platform.
- Head down to the lower level and use a character with Illumination to reveal a crate. Destory the crate to collect the miniki.
Broken Elevator Area Level 2 – 1 Minikit
Second Level Treasure
- Right at the start of this part of the level turn around and run around to the other side of the round elevator shaft.
- Use a character with relect detection to summon a ladder.
- Use a character with acrobat to jump up and climb the ladder to the second level.
- The minikit is hiding behind the elevator shaft.
Chamber 92 – 1 Minikit
Rabbit Hunting Season
- This chamber is full of 5 weird companion cubes with bunny ears. Destroy the five easily found bunny cubes to collect the minikit.
Chamber 93 – 1 Minikit
- In the far right most area of the chamber is a gold laser wall that hides a minikit.
- Use the portal or a character with flight to hop up to the higher platform.
- Burn through the gold wall to release the minikit.
Glados Battle – 1 Minikit
Boss Lair Pruning
- After the first hit to Glados a portion of the ceiling will fall in making a ramp to the right side of the chamber.
- Use a character with Vine Cut to clear a path to the minikit!
Rescue Character – Cave Johnson
Location: Broken Elevator Area Level 1
- At the beginning of the level use the portal gun to travel to the Chi tower located to the immediate right of where the level starts.
- Travel along the level until the climbing ledge that leads to the elevator to the next section.
- Head down screen to reveal a stair case that leads to a Chi Shrine. Activate the shrine to release Cave Johnson.
Rule Breaker – 110,000 Studs
Collect 110,000 Studs to unlock the Rule Breaker Gold Brick!
100% Completion Gameplay Video
Want More Lego Dimensions News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!