The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Bothersome Bats Challenge
A flock of bats have made Wayne Island their new home. For some reason….?
Find and get rid of all ten of them.
Challenge Clues & Locations:
1. Maybe if Master Bruce hired a window cleaner his plants would do better and it would be so dark in there…
2. At least it’s not hanging from the FRONT door. He’s already left too many clues…
3. Why hang from a tree when there’s a perfectly good cave mere feet away? And so close to the old family memorial too…
4. I knew no good would come from that giant hedge. All it’s missing now is a cowl and cape.
5. That reminds me, the gates could do with a new lick of ‘brooding black’.
6. Poor little thing’ll be roasted by the Batmobile if it doesn’t get out of that tunnel.
7. Could be just another suit accessory I suppose. Must’ve got out of the suit display next to it.
8. It can get lonely down in that cave. He probably just wants a friend. A large, scientifically inaccurate, Cretaceous-era friend.
9. Even bats like to visit the beach I suppose.
10. As far as prizes found at the end of the hedge mazes go, it’s not the best.
Bothersome Bats Challenge Video
Here is a quick video recapping all 10 locations of the Bothersome Bats!
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!