The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Bowtie Bandit Challenge
A number of prominent statues across Earth are looking more dapper than usual courtesy of some spiffy new bow-ties provided by an anonymous benefactor. De-fancy-fy all ten statues.
Challenge Clues & Locations:
1. ”It’s a little known fact that even the Ancient Egyptians wore bowties.”
2. ”I love the fashion sense of the Chinatown guardians, those robes are great.”
3. ”Even the cable car station’s got great style!”
4. ”Who says you can’t look great in an old abandoned cathedral?”
5. ”Police uniforms are really improving, even their statues look cool!”
6. ”The statue facing Metropolis Hotel is just stunning.”
7. ”Le Marvin Bistro is such a classy joint, even the statues on the building look suave!”
8. ”Looking cool isn’t hard when you’ve got a library card.”
9. ”Lex has always been a trend setter.”
10. ”Is anyone as fashionable as Wayne? Even his hedges are smartly dressed!”
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!