This level explores most of the iconic locations from the film leaving out only Emerald City itself.
- The Yellow Brick Road
- Munchkin Village
- Wicked Witch’s Castle
The Wicked Witch is up to no good in the land of Oz! You’ll have to face off against her twice to obtain the keystone!
Wicked Witch Encounter 1
- Destroy the winged monkeys that come down to attack.
- When your character gets put into the magic beam, move that character to a different location on the pad.
- Attack the Wicked Witch using a ranged attack, causing her to fall to the ground.
- Attack the Wicked Witch until she returns to the air.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until defeated.
Wicked Witch Encounter 2
- As with the first encounter, when your character gets put into the magic beam, move that character to a different location on the pad.
- On the left side of the room, have an acrobat character pull down the statue.
- Destroy the hourglass that is revealed by the revolving bookcase.
- Use the pieces from the destroyed hourglass to create the box around the blue portal.
- In the back of the room, use magic character to destroy a chained box.
- Create a Boomerang Switch from the destroyed box.
- Activate the switch to make the chandelier drop.
- Use the pieces from the destroyed chandelier to create the box around the pink portal.
- On the right side of the room, destroy the green boxes in front of the cages.
- Create a Grapple hook from the contents within the destroyed boxes.
- Pull on the Grapple, causing one of the boxes with a winged monkey inside to be tossed away.
- Use a ranged attack on the cage with the winged monkey, causing the cage to drop and be destroyed.
- Use the pieces from the destroyed cage to create the box around the yellow portal.
- Attack the Wicked Witch using a ranged attack, causing her to portal between the three cages. She will shake the middle one, causing it to fall onto the crystal ball area in the middle of the room.
- Use the pieces in the middle of the room to build a water cannon. Jump into the seat and fire at the Wicked Witch.
- Minikits (10/10): Ghost Trap, Grapple, Hacking, Hazard Cleaner, Laser, Magic, Relic Detector, Silver Lego Destroy, Super Strength, Suspend Ghost, Tow Bar, Tracking
- Citizen in Peril: Ghost Trap, Magic, Suspend Ghost
Munchkin Village – 3 Minikits
- Enter Munchkin Village | Requires: Silver Lego Destroy
- To enter Munchkin Village, you will need a piece that has Silver Lego Destroy to break through the gate at the beginning of the level. Once through, break the boxes in front of the gate to the Munchkin Village to make the minikit appear.
- Utilize the Hacking Station | Requires: Hacking
- Upon entering the Munchkin Village, there is a Hacking station to the left. After completing the station, rockets will be fired at the invading machines. A minikit will appear in the middle of the village after the machines are destroyed.
- Save the Munchkins | Requires: Hazard Cleaner
Yellow Brick Road – 1 Minkit
- Unearth a Box | Requires: Grapple, Relic Detector
The Forest – 4 MiniKits
- Digging for Treasure | Requires: Super Strength, Tracking
- After getting past the large tree, there is an area blocked by boulders to the left. Use a character with Super Strength to get past these boulders. With the boulders out of the way, use a character with Tracking to follow the path to the hidden box. Once the box is dug up, destroy it to get the minikit.
- Suspend the Ghosts | Requires: Suspend Ghost, Ghost Trap
- In the forest, after getting past the large tree, there are ghosts to the right that need a character with Suspend Ghost and place the ghosts into the Ghost Trap.
- Continue past where the ghosts had been. There are two red flowers on the left side of the road. Destroy those flowers and then rebuild them into a Ghost Trap holder. Put the Ghost Trap into the holder to claim the minikit.
- Tales From the Crypt | Requires: Magic
- Complete the Chroma Keystone puzzle. To unlock the Chroma Keystone, you will need to complete Level 02: Meltdown at Sector 7G.
- Activation: Left Pad: Blue | Center Pad: Red | Right Pad: Yellow
- Once activated, a Key to the crypt will appear. Use a character with Magic to move the key to the crypt door to open it.
- Destroying Statues
- After through the Accelerator Switches in the forest, there are 5 statues along the edge of the walls outside the castle entrance. Destroy these to get the minikit.
Wicked Witch’s Castle – 2 Minkits
- Through the Winged Monkey | Requires: Laser, Magic
- Upon entering the Wicked Witch’s castle, there is an additional room to the right that you can get through using a Laser ability. Inside this room is a Shift Keystone puzzle. The large winged monkey in the middle of the room is blocking a doorway. Complete the puzzle to open the wings. After those are opened, you can use a character with Magic to get through the monkey and collect the minikit.
- Tow Down this Wall | Requires: Laser, Tow Bar
- Upon entering the Wicked Witch’s castle, there is an additional room to the right that you can get through using a Laser ability. In the middle of the room, there is a wall that can be destroyed by using a vehicle with Tow Bar. Once the wall is the destroyed you can collect the minikit.
Location: The Forest
- Rescue Wizard of Oz | Requires: Laser
- Wizard of Oz is located past the Ghosts in The Forest. Use a piece with Laser to cut a hole in the basket to rescue him.
Rule Breaker requires approximately 125,000 studs. Rule Breaker can be done solely from the Munchkin Village.
The Arcade Machine
In the Munchkin Village, there is an Arcade Station for the Arcade Machine.
Want More Lego Dimensions News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!