- The Firehouse Garage
- Sedgewick Hotel
- Streets Of NYC
- The Firehouse Basement
- Dana Barrett’s Apartment – Hidden Area
- Apartment Roof
- The Slimer fight is in four phases.
- Destroy the piano and attack Slimer with your proton pack to clear the slime off the two chandelier. Catch the ghosts to progress to the next part of the room.
- Destroy the table and chairs and cakes off the table and then build a giant cake. Destroy it to send off Slimer and then trap the ghosts to proceed to the next part of the room.
- Destroy the gold jar Slimer is hiding in and then melt the gold block under the bar to build a blender that will stun Slimer. Attack him to send him into the portrait.
- Use the proton pack on the portrait to release Slimer from it and destroy the possesed table to finally have the chance to trap him.
- Destroy the columns on the left and right side of the doorway to Zuul’s temple.
- Assemble the push switch and use them to turn the lights around so they face Gozer. Allow Gozer to attack you with her electricity to power the lights.
- After both lights blind Gozer she will jump up and over to the platform where you need to attack her with your proton pack to make her dissapear ending the battle.
- Dodge the ground pound attacks from Stay Puft until he spits giant marshmallows onto the rooftop.
- Clear the mini marshmallow men to trigger Stay Puft to return holding a large gold vehicle. Destroy it to damage him.
- Repeat the two steps above until the team triggers a group attack that makes Stay Puft drop debris that can be assembled into an ramp. Drive up the ramp to deliver the final blow.
- Attack Zuul’s temple doors to destroy it and Stay Puft.
Minikit Requirements – Relic Detection, X-Ray Vision, Super Strength, Ghost Trap, Technology, Laser, Laser Deflection
Rescue Character Requirements – Relic Detection, Drone Access
Sedgewick Hotel – 3 Minikits
- In the right side of the Hotel Lobby, resort the three colored luggage carts to the correct colored blocks to collect the minikit.
Vigo’s Mini Portraits
- During the battle with Slimer in the dining room, destroy the five Viggo portraits around the room to unlock the minikit.
- You will need to summon some of the portraits on the walls with relic detection.
Cracking The Vault
- After Slimer haunts the portrait on the wall and you blast him out, use a character with X-Ray vision to unlock the hidden vault.
Firehouse Basement – 2 Minikits
Couple Of Squiggly Lines?
- Use the technology terminal to trigger a clever matching puzzle on the TV screen to unlock the minikit.
Containment Unit Storage
- Use a character with super strength to smash the containment unit elevator.
- Destroy the boxes on the lift to reveal the Keystone hidden inside.
- Shrink down and crawl under the lift then grow to dump the minikit.
Apartment Roof – 1 Minikits
Cargo Delivery Service
- Head around to the right side of the temple door ways to find a cargo drop puzzle. Drop the cargo in the down screen switch first to release the keystone and open the first gate.
- Shrink one character and put them inside the puzzle maze and then use another character to move the cargo to the other two switches to continue to move up to the minikit.
Dana Barrett’s Apartment – 4 Minikits
Dana’s apartment is a hidden area accessible by using a character with laser deflection up on the staircase of Gozer’s temple. Head up the stairs and use laser deflection to attack and destroy the two terror dogs to open the portal.
No, I believe it’s a Fettucine…
- Use a character with laser to melt the frame of the Ghostbuster’s portrait.
- Defeat the three terror dogs to collect the minikit.
Raiding The Cabinets
- Use a character with grapple to pull open the pantry unlocking the keystone.
- Place the tunnel piece with a larger character then shrink down and head through the maze to trigger the switch dropping a minikit from the cabinet.
- Use a character with magic to build the blue pad, jump on the couch to reveal the red portal and destroy the furniture to build the yellow portal.
- Color the portal based on the piano music which soothes the angry possessed TV and releases the minikit.
Light Is Green, Trap Is Clean
- Capture the ghosts that reveal after you release the ghost from the TV.
- Smash all the contents on the kitchen counter to build a containment unit that you can load your Ghost Trap into after you capture all the specters to collect the minikit.
Rescue Character – Janine Melnitz
Location: Sedgewick Hotel
- Travel to the left side of the hotel lobby which will trigger a cutscene with Janine getting lifted and trapped on the top of a chandelier.
- Use relic detection to summon a drone access puzzle.
- Use drone access to navigate through the maze and trigger the switch that lowers the chandelier.
Rule Breaker – 425,000
Collect 425,000 Studs to get the Rule Breaker gold brick!
Ghostbusters Level Pack 100% Playthough Video
Want More Lego Dimensions News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!