The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Golden Graffiti Challenge
These fancy monuments are nice and all but they all seem to be a little lacking in villainy. Villainize eight monuments on Earth and one on Apokolips.
Challenge Hints and Locations:
1. The boss’ll love that jack-in-the-box I redid to look like him! Hope it doesn’t blend in with all these other giant Joker heads though…
2. All hail the eternal throne of Darkseid! May he forever strike fear into the hearts of his enemies!
3. Arkham Asylum has some truly stunning gargoyles. I hear some have been untouched since the 1800s!
4. It’s really cool that the city erected that statue of Commissioner Gordon. The guy’s got a pretty tough job!
5. Ace Chemical really likes putting signs all over the place, huh? There’s a weird little one you can probably only see from the driveway.
6. If I were Superman I’d have statues of myself all over the place! Guess he’s a lot more modest than I am, just having that one in Metropolis.
7. Smallville has a keen farming tradition and we sure do show it! That’s why we commissioned that big ol’ statue.
8. Lotta creepy signs out there in the Swamp. There’s that nice one with the big smiley man though. Really offsets the atmosphere.
9. The memorial on Wayne Island is really nice. I should get a marble sculpted monument to my family too. Maybe start a trend.
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!