- Dimensional Rift
- Lord Vortech’s Body
- Foundation Prime
- Destiny’s Bounty – Spinjitzu Hidden Area
Lord Vortech Phase 1
- The first battle begins immediately at the start of the level. You are trapped in the dimensional rift with the giant Lord Vortech. The battle is a simple three stepped process…
- Collect the Rift Keystones as they float past you in the dimensional rift.
- Dodge the laser blasts from Lord Vortech’s eyes.
- Land on Vortech and destroy the pods, build the crystals, and push them into the receptors.
- You repeat those three steps three times, each time you repeat it you have to assemble and activate an additional crystal for the receptor.
- As you land for the third and final crystal / receptor combo, you will have to face off against Bane.
- This boss fight is incredibly simple, just hide behind one of the three Joker pods and wait for Bane to smash it.
- After Bane smashes the pod, attack his deflated version until you deplete one of his hearts. After you deplete one of his hearts, he will super size again.
- Repeat the process until all three pods are destroyed.
Lord Vortech Phase 2
- Continue to dodge Lord Vortech’s attacks and defeat the random enemy spawns.
- Assemble the various brick kits that fall from the sky and use them against Lord Vortech to defeat him.
Minikit Requirements – Tracking, Super Strength, Drone Access, Grapple, Silver Lego Destroy, Hacking, Small Access, Relic Detection, Magic
Rescue Character Requirements – Spinjitzu, Grapple
Dimensional Rift – 1 Minikits
- As Lord Vortech begins his laser eye attacks, the minikit (gold box) will float out from behind him and travel towards you like one of the Rift Keystones you collect during the fight.
- The minikit will float by you three times during the fight, each time Vortech activates the laser eye attack.
Foundation Prime – 4 Minikits
Smash And Go
- Destroy the five glowing Lord Vortech Statues around the Temple to collect the minikit.
- One is hidden behind the throne!
- Three are in the large area of the temple.
- One is beyond the fire wall next to the grow spot.
- In the top left corner of the temple above the giant proton pack is an upside down section of cracked glowing bricks that require Super Strength to break. Destroy that cracked piece to release an minikit!
Track And Build
- NOTE: You must collect this prior to activating the crate with the satellite dish in it, destroying the corner of the map.
- Before pushing the crate alone the path in the Shift Keystone puzzle area, drop onto the wall with a character that has the Tracking ability. Follow the trail to reveal a hidden minikit in the corner.
Drop Zone Drone
- Use a character with drone access to the right of the throne to push all the triggers in the correct sequence. The drone will reveal a hidden panel on the wall.
- Use Grapple to pull the hidden panel down revealing a minikit.
Destiny’s Bounty – 4 Minikits
The Destiny’s Bounty ship from Ninjago is a bonus area that requires Spinjitzu ability to access. Destroy the two animal heads in the lower area of the temple and assemble the Spinjitzu switch to summon a portal that will transport you to the hidden area.
- Use a character with Relic Detection at the edge of the ship by the wing to summon blue glowing bricks in the next area.
- Go through the small trap door in the below the ship’s deck with a character that has Small Acccess to travel into the ship’s deck.
- Destroy the two glowing blue bricks to collect the minikit.
- Activate the terminal with a character that has Hacking and solve the puzzle.
- Hop onto one of the two activated cannons and take out the six ballons that appear off the side of the ship.
- Destroy the balloons to collect the minikit.
Stick Your Tongue Out
- At the front of the ship, destroy the two silver objects with a character that has Silver Lego Destroy.
- Assemble the bricks into a Spinjitzu switch and trigger it to cause the dragon head to stick out it’s tongue.
- Jump up onto the head and slowly venture out to collect the minikit!
Hoist The Sails
- Use Grapple to grab the ladder attached to the main mast at the front of the ship.
- Pull down the ladder and climb to the top to collect the minikit!
Final Vortech Battle – 1 Minikits
- Floating out in space to the right of the final Vortech battle platform is a small rock with a minkit stuck in it.
- Use magic to pull the minikit from the rock!
Rescue Character – Jacob Pevsner
Location: Destiny’s Bounty
- Travel around to the back side of the ship and climb the ladder to the roof of the cabin. On the roof, use the turn stile switch to pull the anchor back into the ship. After the Lego Movie police attack, defeat the cops and use Grapple to grab the chain and pull Jacob to safety!
Rule Breaker – 70,000 Studs
You only need to collect 70,000 Studs to get the Rule Breaker gold brick for this level!
The Final Dimension 100% Playthrough Video
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!