Table of Contents
- Top Of Timely Comics HQ Building
Some Gwenpool missions require you to complete other tasks before getting access to them.
This final Gwenpool mission requires you to have completed ALL 9 OTHER MISSIONS:
- Gwenpool Misson 1 – Panic! at the Picnic
- Gwenpool Misson 2 – Simulation Situation
- Gwenpool Misson 3 – Dude, Where’s my Dragon?
- Gwenpool Misson 4 – Defying Conventions
- Gwenpool Misson 5 – Toe-to-Totem
- Gwenpool Misson 6 – Spook-tacular Parade Saga
- Gwenpool Misson 7 – Hank-ger Management
- Gwenpool Misson 8 – Oscorp Escapade
- Gwenpool Misson 9 – Dance Off, Bro
*Note: You don’t have to 100% them, just play through them once.*
PINK BRICK – PARTY MODE
Right at the top of the level next to the large fish tank you can find a SMALL ACCESS panel hidden under a breakable terminal.
Destroy the panel and drop down through the grate to pop up into a tiny bubble inside the fish tank. Use MIND CONTROL to snag one of the squid people and walk them over into the corner and push the button on the cage. The pink brick will rise out and you can snag it!
CHARACTER CARD – Mysterio
On the far left of the pool party is a small pool of water with what looks like an inactive volcano. Destroy all the brick objects around the stairs including the notice boards to build a GYROSPHERE switch.
Roll to the left on the switch to cause the volcano to erupt releasing the character card!
STAN LEE RESCUE
Right at the entrance to the large tropical pool party fly directly up to find a small ledge with a VINE CUT curtain. Clear away the vines and break apart the machine that’s spinning Stan. Use TECHNOLOGY to release him from the odd contraption, then SILVER LEGO DESTROY to clear the top of the slide, allowing Stan to water slide to safety!
TRUE BELIEVER – 75,000 Studs
Collect approximately 75,000 Studs to unlock the True Believer gold brick!
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!