The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Hug Hunter Challenge
‘Darkseid Needs a Hug” are becoming quite popular among the Dreggs in Apokolips looking to offset some of their misery. Round up ten of these badges in Apokolips to help spread the cheer to Earth.
Challenge Clues & Locations:
1. Armagetto stinky place, something stuck in giant skull nose. Maybe booger.
2. Power Plant has secret path underneath bossman’s head, seems pretty pointless.
3. Biggest Darkseid fist, squashes all enemies. Hugs none!
4. The Granny Goodness Orphanage banners sure are pretty, one day maybe it will be my face up there.
5. Granny Goodness is always ordering pizza to a secret side entrance. Hawaiian is not for everyone. Maybe a button will change her mind?
6. Throne room forbidden place for Parademon. Darkseid big meanie.
7. Me hide button last place you will ever look, definitely not behind giant photo screen.
8. The g-g-giant one eyed monster facing coliseum, s-ss-something stuck in teeth!
9. I lost something on one of the four lava slides at the Orphanage. Granny Goodness is a wonderful person.
10. Me and Susan have super secret hideout in power plant, play videogames, beat hi-scores, wear cool buttons.
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!