The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Irritating Incisors Challenge
Some prankster thought it would be funny to spread chattering teeth all across Amusement Mile – and it was for a while. Then it got really old. There are ten sets of chattering teeth that need to be silenced already!
Challenge Clues & Locations:
1. Sounds like someone behind the Wheel of Misfortune’s really feeling the cold.
2. I guess somebody thinks the Monorail is the scariest ride in the park.
3. My teeth chatter when I eat ice cream too! Glad I ain’t the only one!
4. ‘Always take your false teeth out before riding the Dodgems’ as my old grandma used to say…
5. Is it just me or does that giant shark have a few too many teeth in its mouth?
6. Do you think those chattering teeth rode the Helter Skelter by themselves? Pretty impressive if they did.
7. I’d probably look angry too if I had a giant head and a pair of chattering teeth right next to my ear!
8. The first thing I saw entering Amusement Mile was a discarded pair of teeth. 4/10 will not revisit.
9. Think I can hear something mechanical from behind that Balloon Game. There’s no way that it’s not fixed!
10. Rollin’ Poison is so rad it made my teeth fall out! Or at least that’s what I’ll tell my lawyer.
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!