The LEGO Movie 2 Video Game has 16 fun worlds to explore, each filled with Master Piece Purple Bricks, Chests, Relics and more! Below you will find a complete guide for this world, including a break down of missions, races, and points of interest!
Below you will find a break down of all the locations and points of interest you will find while playing in this world. Click any section to jump to that part of the page.
Table Of Contents
- Intro Quest
- Master Piece Guide
- Mission Guide
- Race Guide
- Chest Locations
- World Unlocks
- Secrets & Easter Eggs
- Video Guide
When you land in a new world not already explored in the main story, you will find a short introductory quest line that will take you around the world to meet some of the main characters. Below you will find a quick recap of the introductory quests for this world!
Congrats on snagging 400 Master Pieces!
This world is unique because all the chests you find here give Golden Relics and Red Relics. So mine away for the last items you need to unlock!
Total Master Piece Bricks – 10
Hidden Bricks x 10
- Stable Heights – In the stable find a brick on the top of a tower.
- Creepy Crypt – Underground in the cemetery area, entrance behind a Danger Fist wall.
- Temple Visit – On the upper ledge of the second floor of the temple like building.
- Fancy Fountains – Floating above the water in the fountain.
- Temple Views – Found on the upper ledges of the Temple building.
- Sword And Shield – Scale the large minifigure statue and snag the brick on the edge of the shield.
- Market Top – On the top of the square building in the middle of the market like area.
- High Tower – On the top ledge of the barracks castle tower.
- Secret Chamber – Fly up to the top of the wall near the map entrance to find a stair case that leads to a hidden area.
- Temple Vaults – A single brick hides behind the bars of a vault in the Temple. Get to it by finding a random hole in the ground outside the temple and jumping in.
Hidden Bricks Gallery
Every world in the LEGO Movie 2 Video Game has characters that need your help! These missions have different rewards ranging from a Master Piece to a rare or unique build. Here is the guide for the missions in this world:
NO MISSIONS HERE! YOU’RE GOLDEN!
The missions you do find here are given by Golden Characters and are nothing more than excited bits of dialogue.
Each world has a handful of races you can complete to unlock Master Piece bricks and other random collectibles. Here is a full break down of the races found in this world!
NO RACES HERE! YOU’RE GOLDEN!
Each world has several spots where chests will automatically generate. Each chest is full of studs and important Relics you must collect to unlock everything in the game. Below is a list of all the locations in this world where you can find a chest!
THE AREA IS FULL OF CHESTS.
Literally dozens of Chests can be found in this world. All over the place. They are impossible to miss and are scattered everywhere.
Certain collectibles like characters, items and vehicles can only be unlocked in specific worlds by completing specific quests or from that world’s store. Below is a list of exclusives only found in this world!
NO UNLOCKS HERE!
Find any fun or interesting secrets or easter eggs in this world? Leave a comment below and let us know!
- Easter Egg List Coming Soon!
Here is a 100% Complete walkthrough for this world provided by our good buddy JayShockBlast! Enjoy!
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!