The LEGO Movie 2 Video Game has 16 fun worlds to explore, each filled with Master Piece Purple Bricks, Chests, Relics and more! Below you will find a complete guide for this world, including a break down of missions, races, and points of interest!
Harmony City Guide
Below you will find a break down of all the locations and points of interest you will find while playing in this world. Click any section to jump to that part of the page.
Table Of Contents
- Intro Quest
- Master Piece Guide
- Mission Guide
- Race Guide
- Chest Locations
- World Unlocks
- Secrets & Easter Eggs
- Video Guide
When you land in a new world not already explored in the main story, you will find a short introductory quest line that will take you around the world to meet some of the main characters. Below you will find a quick recap of the introductory quests for this world!
WHY DON’T YOU COME AND PLAY
The gang land in the Haunted Village, only to find that…it’s not haunted? Everybody seems to be really happy, actually! Almost…eerily happy. They manage to locate Metalbeard and break him out of his trance. He tells them that the hypnotic music coming from the DJ booths are brainwashing the citizens of Harmony City, so they disable them, freeing the trapped people. Getting an invite to The Ceremony, they figure out their next destination…
By the end of the story you should now have 10 of the 15 Master Pieces required to continue the story. Check our guide below for the remaining Master Pieces to collect five more, then head off to the next level!
Total Master Piece Bricks – 50
Intro Quest – 10 BRICKS
- Paint Green Lantern’s house
- Deliver a lawnmower to Cyborg
- Build a sign for Lex Luthor’s cafe
- Deliver a smoothie to Superman
- Retrieve some ice cream from the ice cream truck
- Give the ice cream to Metalbeard
- Disable the speakers at the first DJ booth
- Disable the speakers at the second DJ booth
- Return to the hipsters at the first DJ booth
- Defeat all the guards and receive the party invite
Mission Bricks x 12
- Poster Placing
- Party Panic – part 1
- Party Panic – part 2
- Party Panic – part 3
- When Plants Attack
- Scrapbook League – part 1
- Scrapbook League – part 2
- Scrapbook League – part 3
- Home Seller
- Barbeque Building
- Trident Tracking – part 1
- Trident Tracking – part 2
Race Bricks x 2
- In A Flash – Qualifying
- In A Flash – Champion
Hidden Bricks x 26
Note: If you are confused by the location to some of these master pieces, check the mini-map in the screenshot.
- Hiding In Plain Sight – Hiding behind a billboard near the Poster Placing mission.
- Basement Dweller – A few houses away from Wonder Woman, there will be a shed blocked with a rock wall. Use the Dangerfists to break it open and retrieve the Master Piece.
- Tree Climbing – Found on top of a tree.
- Bench Sitting – Found on a bench near the previous piece.
- Get Off The Roof – On top of the roof of the garage where you get Cyborg’s lawnmower.
- Fountain Fun – Found on top of a fountain near the center of the city.
- Get Off The Roof 2 – On the roof of Lex Luthor’s cafe.
- Housing Hider – Inside a house to the left of the lift to where Metalbeard is.
- Hiding In Plain Sight 2 – On the way to Metalbeard, there will be a billboard. Go behind it to find the Master Piece.
- Get Off The Roof 3 – On the roof of a house near the ice cream truck.
- Arr, Matey! – On the pirate ship near where Metalbeard is found.
- Down The Hill And Under The Stairs – This Master Piece is found under the stairs that lead up to one of the DJs.
- Kragle Blockage – Behind a wall of kragle near Aquaman’s location. Build a MICRO MANAGER to melt the kragle.
- Under The Bridge – Under the bridge in the lake near Aquaman.
- Housing Hider 2 – Inside a house in the area near Aquaman.
- Floortile Fanatic – Inside a blue checkered house near the previous bricks, in a hole in the ground (not pictured due to accidental collection).
- Housing Hider 3 – Hiding in the house near the town Flash is in.
- Ditch Digging – Near a hole in the ground in the town Flash is in.
- Ziplining Downtown – Head down the rope leading down to the main area. There will be a Master Piece on the way down.
- PARKOUR – When wall-climbing up to the teleporter, head to the right to find a Master Piece on the sun.
- Up The Hill – On the large semi-circular mound of houses to the left of the starting area.
- Metalbeard Master – Right above the previous piece, you will find a neon wall with a Metalbeard slot. Throw Metalbeard’s head at the slot to open the door, revealing the piece.
- Taking Flight – At the top of a tunnel near the ice cream truck.
- Welding Wall – Near the ice cream truck, you will find a weldable wall. Cut it open with the WELDER to reveal the Master Piece
- Jumping the Fence – Near the shop, there will be a Master Piece on the fence. (Credit to JayShockblast for photo)
- SHOP BRICK – Like always, you can buy a Master Piece from the shop for 50,000 studs.
Hidden Bricks Gallery
Every world in the LEGO Movie 2 Video Game has characters that need your help! These missions have different rewards ranging from a Master Piece to a rare or unique build. Here is the guide for the missions in this world:
Near the entrance to Harmony City, a lady will ask you to put a poster up on the billboard. She’ll give you a special sticker to put on it. Equip you STICKER GUN and select the new sticker in the sticker inventory, then aim and shoot it at the billboard to get your Master Piece.
Reward: Master Piece and Harmony City Sticker
On the left side of the city, a character will ask you to deliver party invites. This quest has three parts, and each one requires you to deliver the invite to an NPC in the area. Give it to them and you will be rewarded with a Master Piece. Complete all three parts to finish the mission.
Reward: Three Master Pieces
When Plants Attack
This farmer’s plants are coming to life! Defeat them all to receive your Master Piece.
Reward: Master Piece
This Justice League fanboy needs some pictures of his favorite heroes! First, he wants a picture of Cyborg. Second, you’ll need to head over to where Flash is, and finally, you’ll have to snap a pic of Aquaman. You’ll get a Master Piece for each picture and the Bat Cave Super Build (if you don’t already have it).
Reward: Three Master Pieces and the Bat Cave Super Build
Get ready to build some houses! A construction worker to the right of the teleporter needs some help. He’ll give you three different builds, and you have to place each of them in their specific spot. After placing the third house, you’ll get a Master Piece.
Reward: Master Piece
Over near Master Pieces #16 and #17, there will be a chef who has a bit of a problem–she’s missing her barbeque grill for her barbeque party! Accepting the mission will give you a Barbeque build, which you can place with your BUILDER PAGE. Doing so will give you your Master Piece and the Pirate Tavern Super Build.
Reward: Master Piece and Pirate Tavern Super Build
Who is Aquaman without his trident? He’s appeared to have misplaced his powerful weapon in his ascent to the surface! Dive into the lake by him and destroy the mound of dirt that his trident is stuck in. Retrieve it and bring it to him to complete the first half of this mission and get a Master Piece. After giving it to him, two of the Queen’s guards will spawn. Defeat both of them to earn the second Master Piece.
Reward: Two Master Pieces
Each world has a handful of races you can complete to unlock Master Piece bricks and other random collectibles. Here is a full break down of the races found in this world!
In A Flash
The Flash wants to challenge you to a foot race! You can spawn vehicles in during this challenge but some tight areas will make it difficult to move around. After completing the race, you’ll be challenged a second time with the same race, with with a shorter time limit.
Qualifier Time – 1:28
Champion Time – 1:18
Each world has several spots where chests will automatically generate. Each chest is full of studs and important Relics you must collect to unlock everything in the game. There are dozens of chests in each level, so many that it’s hard to write them down! You can see each chest’s exact location by looking at the minimap on each screenshot. Below is a gallery of some of the locations in this world where you can find a chest!
Certain collectibles like characters, items and vehicles can only be unlocked in specific worlds by completing specific quests or from that world’s store. Below is a list of exclusives only found in this world!
Find any fun or interesting secrets or easter eggs in this world? Leave a comment below and let us know!
- Easter Egg List Coming Soon!
Here is a 100% Complete walkthrough for this world provided by our good buddy JayShockBlast! Enjoy!
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!