Meltdown At Sector 7-G Level Locations
This level explores several notable locations, such as, The Simpson’s Home, Nuclear Power Plant, and a blast from the past secret location.
- The Simpson’s Home
- The Simpson’s Backyard
- The Cloud’s Above Springfield
- Mr. Burns Office
- TARDIS Location
Lord Business has no business in the Nuclear Power Plant. This won’t stop him from trying to get his hands on one Homer J. Simpson. While he is playing with nuclear waste inside, another villain is outside Mr. Burn’s Office telling jokes.
- Hide behind the 3 golden canisters while Lord Business targets you with his laser. The laser will destroy these canisters. The canisters can also be destroyed using a piece with the Laser ability.
- Use a character with the Master Builder ability to put together the pieces from the canisters. Once the pieces are together, use the switch on the newly built canister.
- Lord Business will destroy the platform and canister. Again, a character with Master Builder will be needed to put together the pieces that dropped from the platform. Once the pieces are together, use the switch on the newly built canister.
- Put together the pieces to create a switch keystone pedestal.
- Any character can go to the Blue and Red locations to activate the switches there.
- After those switches are activated, have a character with the Grapple ability go to the yellow location to pull the hanging piece back together.
- Avoid the shots that are fired at your character.
- Destroy the first group of enemies that drop. There will be pieces to create a shift keystone pedestal.
- Once the pedestal is created, use the portal that will teleport you to where The Joker is currently at, and attack him.
- He will leave a bomb and jump away. Destroy the bomb, rebuild it, and then jump back down to the ground.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 above.
- After the 1st attack, The Joker will use a laser beam around the room that needs to be avoided. A dashed line will appear on the ground showing the path of the laser beam.
- After the 2nd attack, The Joker will put down hazard puddles around the room. These can be cleaned up using a piece with the Hazard Cleaner ability.
- After going through steps 1-5 three times, use a character with Relic Detection on the middle of the machine. Use a character with the Grapple ability on the revealed grapple hook.
- Minikits (10/10): Acrobat, Drilling, Digging, Grapple, Laser, Magic, Relic Detection, Silver Lego Destroy, Spinjitzu, TARDIS, Technology, Weight Switch
- Citizen in Peril: Rainbow Lego
The Cloud’s Above Springfield – 1 Minikit
- Attack of the Birds | Requires: Ranged Attack
- There are 5 birds that fly around the flying ships that need to be attacked. The first and second ship have 2 birds around them. The final ship has 1 bird flying around it. Attack all 5 to get the minikit.
Springfield Nuclear Plant – 4 Minkits
- Teamwork in the Toxic | Requires: Grapple, Relic Detection, Silver Lego Destroy
- In the first large pool of toxic waste, there are two canisters that can be destroyed by a character with Silver Lego Destroy ability. Once destroyed, a platform will raise with a switch.
- Activate the switch and then use a character with Relic Detection on the box that just raised up to reveal a grapple hook.
- Use a character with the Grapple ability to open the box and claim the minikit.
- Drilling in a Nuclear Plant | Requires: Drilling
- Just past the previous minikit is a drilling spot on the floor. Use a character with the Drilling ability to access this area.
- Two characters will be need to hold down both switches. If playing solo, have one character activate the first switch and then change to another character to activate the second switch. Enter the room to claim the minikit.
- Spinjitzu Opens Doors | Requires: Spinjitzu
- Across the jumping vents is a spinjitzu switch with a block on top of it. destroy the block on top of the Spinjitzu Switch and then use a character with Spinjitzu on the switch.
- This will clear the gas in a room. The worker in the room will press a button to open the door behind the spinjitzu switch. Go in the room to claim the minikit.
- Shift the Weight | Requires: Silver Lego Destroy, Weight Switch
- Near the previously mentioned spinjitzu switch, there is a shift puzzle. While doing this puzzle, having your character go through the red portal and be on the first level of the room.
- There is a canister on top of a Weight Switch that needs a character with Silver Lego Destroy to remove.
- Once the Weight Switch is activated, the minikit will drop through a tube outside of the room.
TARDIS Location: The Flintstones – 4 Minikits
In Mr Burn’s Office, there is a Hacking panel. Complete the panel to reveal pieces to build a Tardis Pad.
- Destroy the Roof | Requires: Digging, Grapple, Relic Detection
- Use a character with Digging to dig up three piles around the stone block. Use the pieces dug up to create a large steak, that serves as a trampoline.
- Use a character with Relic Detection at the front of the house. This will create a grip bar across the top of the house.
- Use the steak to bounce to the grip bar and run across the roof, destroying the objects over the garage. Use the pieces to create a grapple hook on the chimney
- Use a character with Grapple to pull down the chimney, revealing the minikit.
- Stoneage Technology | Requires: Technology
- Go inside the house and destroy objects on the shelves above the TV.
- Use the pieces to put together a technology panel.
- Use a character with Technology to solve the puzzle and claim the minikit.
- Unclogging the Sink | Requires: Laser, Magic
- Destroying the Paintings
- Painting 01: Over the sink that just had the plunger used on it.
- Painting 02: Over the doorway near the Technology panel.
- Painting 03: Over the doorway exiting the house.
- Painting 04: On the ground outside the house, on the left side of the house.
- Painting 05: On the back wall at the back of the garage.
Mr Burn’s Office – 1 Minikit
- Venting the Minikit | Requires:Acrobat or Flying
- During the fight with The Joker, on the left side of the area is a platform with an air blower on the bottom. Move the air blower to the underneath the unit on top for the minikit to come out.
- To jump up to the top, you will need a character with Acrobat to do a double jump to get onto the platform.
- Optionally, you can use a character with Flying to get the minikit.
Rescue Character – Hans Moleman
Location: The Simpson’s Home
- Rescue Hans Moleman | Requires: Rainbow Lego
- Hans Moleman is located in the room to the right upon starting the level.
Rule Breaker requires approximately 160,000 studs.
Want More Lego Dimensions News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!