- Uncle Arthur’s House
- Old Mineshaft
- Mayan Temple Ruins (Hidden Area)
- Fun Fair Circus Tent
- Mine Car Chase
- Ride the rails of the old mine car and pay close attention the the green light on each of the junction lights that appear. Make sure to steer your cart onto the track path represented by the green light to collide with the Mummy’s cart.
- Fun Fair Faceoff
- Upon entering the Fun Fair Circus tent the Mummy will begin attacking you and summoning bad guys to beat up. Assemble the trampoline in the upper left hand corner of the ring and jump up onto the platform above.
- Using the Elemental Keystone, melt the ice and extinguish the fire off the two platforms on the right side of the ring.
- Defeating enough summoned bad guys will then cause the Mummy to raise a scarab from the ground which he will ride around the ring chasing you.
- Use the Phase Keystone on the first platform to jump to one of the three other platforms around the ring. The Mummy will ram the brick piece below you until it breaks. This will stun the Mummy.
- Hit the Mummy with your Batmobile or any drivable vehicle to unstun the Mummy and flip the Scarab over pinning him.
- Assemble the pieces the Mummy destroyed and using the Elemental Keystone, blast the small pile with the “Earth” power to grow an attack that will damage the Mummy.
- Repeat these steps for all three platforms until the Mummy is defeated.
Minikit 100% Completion – Dig, Magic, Electricity, Water Spray, Sonar Smash, Illumination, Pole Vault, Ghost Trap, Laser Deflection
Rescue Character Completion – Gyropshere Switch
Uncle Arthur’s Court Yard – 2 Minikits
Funky Charlie’s Funland Dance Off
- In the bottom area of the Court Yard you will find a Dig patch which will reveal several pieces of a minifigure. Assembling the pieces will build Charlie the Funland Robot who will dance his way over to the small hut and smash it apart revealing a minikit.
- Destroy the three owls around the Cout Yard location to uncover the minikit. Here are the owl locations:
- On Top Of The Hose Shed
- On Top Of The Green House
- On Left Second Story House Window.
Uncle Arthur’s House – 3 Minikits
Turn Back Time
- Destroy the furniture around the fireplace to leave a pile of bricks to assemble. Use this pile of bricks to assemble the grandfather clock.
- Use a character with Magic to turn the close dials back revealing the Minikit.
Its A Secret Door!
- Destroy the bookshelf hidden behind the staircase to reveal a power switch. Use a character with Electricity to power the switch activating a hidden door with a minikit hidden behind it.
Flush It Out
- In the second floor of the house, next to the save point, use a character with Water Spray to fill the water switch floating the minikit up and out. Assemble the pieces to collect the kit.
Uncle Arthur’s Basement – 2 Minikits
- Use a character with Sonar Smash to clear bricks surrounding the minikit located to the right of the minshaft entrance.
- Get a character up to the small platform above the mineshaft entrance with illuminate to light up the dark alcove revealing a minikit!
Mayan Temple (Hidden Area) – 3 Minikits
To access this hidden area, use a character with Pole Vault on the large Mayan statue in the Basement area. Activating it will open up the gate in the mouth allowing you to pass through.
Busting Makes Me Feel Good!
- Open the tomb on the left side of the room with a character that has grappling hook to release load of ghosts in the room.
- Use Peter Venkmen to suspend all the ghosts around the room & the Ghost Trap to capture them.
- Load the filled Ghost Trap into the containment unit in the top right corner of the room to retrieve the minikit.
Light Em’ Up!
- Using a character with relic detection, you can summon a Elemental Keystone in the bottom left corner of the room.
- Use either the Elemental keystone or a character with fire abilities to light the four torches around the room to collect the minikit.
Checking The Calendar
- Using a character with Laser Deflection go to the top of the stairs and deflect the two beams from the Staff of Ra looking poles into the large Mayan Calendar causing it to turn revealing a minikit.
Rescue Character – Fred, Daphne & Velma
Location: Mayan Temple
The gang has been kidnapped by the evil Mummy and tied down to the sacrificial chamber’s table.
- Gain access to the Mayan Temple area as instructed above using Pole Vault.
- Activate the Gyrosphere Switch at the bottom of the stair case to reveal a secret compartment and rescue the gang!
Rule Breaker – 100,000 Studs
The rule breaker for this level is approximately 100,000 Studs!
100% Completion Playthrough Video
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!