The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Peeping Penguins Challenge
A number of penguin-shaped security cameras have been placed in East Gotham by some ‘unknown villain who definitely doesn’t own a nightclub there’. Decommission all ten of them.
Challenge Clues & Locations:
1. *Grumble* ”Lousy manager doesn’t even trust me to load up the Ace Chemical vans…”
2. Gee. Someone really wants to keep track of everyone driving up to the Ace Chemical Factory.
3. Ever get the feeling you’re being watched in the Factory parking lot?
4. Well at least my car will be safe outside of that fancy nightclub.
5. Do you think that robot penguin is getting cold standing on top of that giant iceberg?
6. Wonder what that weird blinking red light at the Monorail Station is.
7. I guess a camera pointing at the window of a theatre is cheaper than actually buying a ticket.
8. Why would Penguin care about who’s coming in and out of the Swamp?
9. They can’t have cameras on Hotel roofs! It’s unconstitutional!
10. If I put a bus stop in Crime Alley, I’d want to keep track of who was using it as well…
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!