The open world of LEGO The Incredibles is packed with fun secrets to find and explore including easter eggs from other popular Pixar films! The many films are hidden away as Pixar Builds that you can find once you clear the area of the crime boss that controls it! (You may not actually have to beat the crime boss, but defeating him reveals the build on the map, making it super easy to find!)
Each Pixar Family Build rewards you with both a nice Red Brick for you to enhance your gameplay with, and a special secret Pixar bonus secret character!
Table of Contents:
- Pixar Build Locations
- Pixar Build List
- Final Pixar Family Build
- Level Guide List
- <- Go back to the main LEGO The Incredibles Hub Page <-
We’ve compiled a quick list of all the Pixar Builds, where to find them and what they unlock!
Once you’ve cleared the area you can find the Pixar Builds on your map as a small blue square icon with the iconic yellow striped ball. To construct them you will need 5 Incredibricks, which you can find around the open world! Assemble the Pixar Builds to collect your Red Brick & Character!
The open world is split up two towns that are divided into 10 sections, with at least one Pixar Build in each. Scroll down to see the full list of builds and the rewards you get from each!
Then head down to the end of the list for the final bonus Pixar Family Build!
- Residential – Imaginationland (From Inside Out)
- Bing Bong (can summon wagon)
- Red Brick: Fast Interact
- Industrial – Transportation Truck (From Wall-E)
- Red Brick: x10 Studs
- Financial – Carl’s House (From Up)
- Russel (can summon Kevin)
- Red Brick: Destroy On Contact
- Outer Municiberg – The Grain Silo (From The Good Dinosaur)
- Red Brick: Classic Mode
- Tourist – Pizza Planet (From Toy Story)
- Woody (can summon Bullseye)
- Red Brick: Stud Magnet
- Urbem Heights – P.T.’s Flea Circus (From A Bug’s Life)
- Red Brick: Pick Up Detector
- Water Front – The Reef (From Finding Dory)
- Dory (swims in a magic bubble)
- Red Brick: Swing Mode
- Downtown – Gusteau’s Resturaunt (From Ratatouille)
- Linguini (can summon Remy)
- Red Brick: 8x Studs
- Docks – Monstropolis Facility (From Monsters Inc.)
- Red Brick: Edna Mode… Mode
- Waterfront – Piston Cup Stage (From Cars)
- Lightning (vehicle character can be used for races)
- Red Brick:
- Waterfront – Ernestro’s Mansion (From Coco)
- Red Brick: x6 Stud
- City Park – The Witch’s Hut (From Brave)
- Merida (can summon Wisps)
- Red Brick: 2x Stud
Once you’ve collected all 12 of the Pixar Family Builds, you will unlock one last build in Municiberg’s Financial District as a reward! This final build comes with the most iconic Pixar character of them all!
- Financial District – Luxor Jr & Ball
- Luxo Jr (can summon Ball)
- Red Brick:
Jump To Another Level Guide By Clicking A Link Below:
The Incredibles 2 Levels:
- Level 1 – Undermined
- Level 2 – Hover Train Hijinx
- Level 3 – Revelations
- Level 4 – Elastigirl On The Case
- Level 5 – Parrty House
- Level 6 – Screenslaver Showdown
The Incredibles Levels:
- Level 7 – The Golden Years
- Level 8 – Vigilantes
- Level 9 – Nomanisan Island
- Level 10 – Return to Nomanisan Island
- Level 11 – Above Parr
- Level 12 – The Final Showdown
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!