Just like every LEGO Game before it, LEGO The Incredibles has a bunch of secret Red Bricks that can help you unlock fun enhancements to make gameplay easier and more fun. Each Brick is hidden behind a puzzle inside the Pixar Family build it’s associated with.
You can multiply studs, become invincible, dance like crazy or even turn into Edna Mode…
Check out our full Red Brick Guide below!
Table of Contents:
- Red Brick Pixar Build List
- Level Guide List
- <- Go back to the main LEGO The Incredibles Hub Page <-
You can only collect these Red Bricks in a certain order. Because the Pixar Family Builds are not unlocked until after you clear the crime wave out of the district, you will only be able to collect these in a specific order.
Crime Waves unlock in this order:
- Water Front
- City Park
- Outer Munciberg
- Urbem Heights
You can find 12 red bricks hidden in the LEGO The Incredibles game, and to do so you will need to find and build 12 of the Pixar Family builds.
Each family build only appears after the district it’s in has been cleared of it’s crime wave. Once the crime wave is complete you will need 5 incredibricks per build.
Build the Family Pixar Builds show below & solve their puzzle to unlock the associated red brick!
- Residential – Imaginationland (From Inside Out)
- Bing Bong (can summon wagon)
- Red Brick: Fast Interact
- Industrial – Transportation Truck (From Wall-E)
- Red Brick: x10 Studs
- Financial – Carl’s House (From Up)
- Russel (can summon Kevin)
- Red Brick: Destroy On Contact
- Outer Municiberg – The Grain Silo (From The Good Dinosaur)
- Red Brick: Classic Mode
- Tourist – Pizza Planet (From Toy Story)
- Woody (can summon Bullseye)
- Red Brick: Stud Magnet
- Urbem Heights – P.T.’s Flea Circus (From A Bug’s Life)
- Red Brick: Pick Up Detector
- Water Front – The Reef (From Finding Dory)
- Dory (swims in a magic bubble)
- Red Brick: Swing Mode
- Downtown – Gusteau’s Resturaunt (From Ratatouille)
- Linguini (can summon Remy)
- Red Brick: 8x Studs
- Docks – Monstropolis Facility (From Monsters Inc.)
- Red Brick: Edna Mode… Mode
- Waterfront – Piston Cup Stage (From Cars)
- Lightning (vehicle character can be used for races)
- Red Brick:
- Waterfront – Ernestro’s Mansion (From Coco)
- Red Brick: x6 Stud
- City Park – The Witch’s Hut (From Brave)
- Merida (can summon Wisps)
- Red Brick: 2x Stud
Jump To Another Level Guide By Clicking A Link Below:
The Incredibles 2 Levels:
- Level 1 – Undermined
- Level 2 – Hover Train Hijinx
- Level 3 – Revelations
- Level 4 – Elastigirl On The Case
- Level 5 – Parrty House
- Level 6 – Screenslaver Showdown
The Incredibles Levels:
- Level 7 – The Golden Years
- Level 8 – Vigilantes
- Level 9 – Nomanisan Island
- Level 10 – Return to Nomanisan Island
- Level 11 – Above Parr
- Level 12 – The Final Showdown
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!