The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Runaway Roundup Challenge
Arkham Asylum is known for its stringent security which is why in the past day only six inmates have escaped and taken their chances hiding in the surrounding forest. Roundup and expose all six of them.
Challenge Clues & Locations:
1. Harkness won’t even make it past the driveway! She’ll be easy to roundup.
2. That MacKenzie’s a crafty one. She could be in the Netherlands by now! After all, she really, REALLY likes windmills.
3. Clifton always wanted a window in her cell so she could look out over all of Arkham and the Asylum. Some view.
4. That escaped photographer, Wright, he was always a ‘big picture’ kind of guy. Bit skittish.
5. That inmate, Hooks, always seemed like the ‘cabin in the woods’ type. Not to perpetuate stereotypes or anything!
6. Wait, Reynolds was in here for trying to prove ghosts are real? They are real! We drive past that super haunted place every day!
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!