- London (Central London, Brick Arch, I.M. Foreman Scrapyard)
- U.N.I.T. Headquarters (Hidden Area)
- The Davros battle is an easy battle that requires a bit of patience and repetition. The battle is done in three steps that need to be repeated three times. Here is what you need to do:
- Davros will attack your character triggering a energy capture, move your character to another part of the portal to escape.
- Davros will then begin attacking the area with a powerful laser beam while the shield on his power generator will drop.
- Destroy the power generator to damage Davros.
- Battle the handful of Daleks to trigger the next phase of the battle.
- Repeat these steps two more times to destroy Davros!
Minikit Abilities – Vine Cut, Relic Detection, Grapple, Silver Lego Destroy, Stealth, Boomerang, Grapple, Master Builder, Electricity, Laser, Dig, Sonar Smash,
Rescue Abilities – Magic, Water Spray, Silver Lego Destroy
London: 1895 – 3 Minikits
*Note – To gain access to Central London 1985 you will need to get to the Trenzalore part of the level pack. Once you have reached this part of the level pack, you can enter the TARDIS and use it to travel to any three London Locations in any of the three times.
Post No Bills (All three areas)
- Destroy the 5 posters decorating the walls of the three sections of London in 1895.
- 2 Posters are in the Central London Area
- 2 Posters are in the Brick Arch Area
- 1 Poster is in the Scrapyard.
Cyberking Assembly Required (Scrapyard)
- Use a character with dig to uncover the head piece then magic it in place.
- Destroy the crates on both sides of the Cyberking, assemble the pieces and use magic to lift the arms onto the body.
- Retrieve the minikit left behind by the Cyberking.
Arming Strax (Central London)
- Enter central london (see note above) and assist Strax at rebuilding his wagon.
- Melt the three ice blocks with a character with laser to release the first piece of the wagon.
- Destroy the green awnings to release bricks for the second piece of the wagon.
- Use Relic Dectection to summon a grapple hook on the large snowman. Pull the snowman with grapple to destroy it revealing the final piece of the wagon.
- Assemble the wagon using a character with Master Builder.
- Collect the minikit from Strax!
London: 2015 – 1 Minikits
Plastic People Problems (Central London)
- Face off against three groups of Plastic Manaquins to unlock a minikit.
- Use a character with Sonar Smash to destroy the phone booth by the TARDIS dock.
- Use magic on the flower bed outside the store fronts in the middle of Central London.
- Destroy the grey tent in the construction zone to the right of central london beyond the barracade.
London: 2055 – 2 Minikits
Judoon Jungle Rescue
- At the top of the stairs right at the beginning of the level pack is a Judoon soldier trapped in vines.
- Free the Judoon using a character with Vine Cut and follow him to a pile of bricks by a store front.
- Use Relic Detection to summon a grapple and pull the debris out of the way revealing a teleportation pad. The Judoon will teleport away leaving a minikit!
- During the part of the level that requires you to move the window in 1895 to change the building in 2055, move the window to the bottom right corner (in 1895) of the building to access this minikit (in 2055).
U.N.I.T. (Hidden Area) – 3 Minikits
At the base of the Skarro tower elevator is a small pile of bricks on fire. Use a character with Water Spray to put out the fire and assemble the bricks into a TARDIS dock. Use the dock to travel to U.N.I.T.
The Brigadier Tribute
- Use a character with laser to destroy the portrait of the Brigadier revealing a boomerang switch.
- Trigger the boomerang switch to reveal a hidden door with a Cyberman who will toss you a minikit and salute you.
Time Scoop Troubles
- Destroy the crates around the center table to reveal yellow pieces that can be assembled into a car part.
- Use grapple on the boxes on the wall storage to pull out more yellow pieces for another section of car.
- Silver lego destroy the canister at the top left corner of the table and destroy the small computer console next to the bank vault door to unlock the color pads.
- Use the keystone to unlock the vault door to reveal the final piece of the car.
- A character with the Master Builder ability will assemble a car that will trigger a short cut scene with the Third Doctor escaping the Time Scoop that will leave behind a minikit.
The Master’s TARDIS
- Use stealth to sneak behind the security cameras.
- Lift the clock with a character that has magic and continue to use magic on the clocks face until the TARDIS clock disappears.
- Collect the minikit where the clock used to be.
Skarro – 1 Minikits
- Use a character with electricity to power up the station found just before the Davros boss battle after you sneak into the force field tunnels with the stealth TARDIS.
Rescue Character – Clara Oswald
Location: Central London (2015)
- At the top of the Tube stairs to the left of the TARDIS dock is a small plant.
- Water the plant with a character that has Water Spray and grow a flower.
- Use the keystone that falls out of the flower to summon The Giant Robot in the middle of the street in front of the gates.
- Magic the boulders at The Giant Robot until he switches faces to a Silver Lego, destroy it to release Clara.
Rule Breaker – 245,000 Studs
Collect 245,000 Studs to unlock the Rule Breaker Gold Brick!
The Dalek Extermination Of Earth 100% Complete Playthrough Video
Want More Lego Dimensions News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!