One great thing about LEGO Worlds is how it’s able to bring both classic and new LEGO sets to life in a digital playground. In an amazing partnership between the digital playground that is LEGO Worlds and the physical building sets that are LEGO, certain vehicles have special codes packaged in the box for you to build in real life then unlock in the digital world!
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to find a gallery and code list!
LEGO Worlds Codes – Vehicle & Characters
Here’s our gallery of both the vehicles you can unlock and what they look like from the official LEGO building sets! Check out the images or the list of codes below!
Available without additional updates:
- LY9C8M – Lock & Roller – NEXO KNIGHTS
- XP3BN2 – Lance’s Driller – NEXO KNIGHTS
- P42FJ6 – Police Car – LEGO City
- BG7DWK – Getaway Car – LEGO City
- U98BR2 – Pizza Van – LEGO City
- SKELE+ – Skeletons Are More Dangerous!
- DRUMST – ???
- CROISS – ???
Requires Title Update 2 from 7/17:
- YG43JH – Manta Ray Bomber – LEGO Ninjago Movie
- PPA72V – Police Tuk-Tuk – LEGO Ninjago Movie
- ND284C – Jungle Buggy – LEGO City Jungle
- XP76VF – Cargo Helicopter – LEGO City Jungle
Requires Title Update 3 from 10/25:
- X29VTY – Monster Scientist – Monsters DLC
Requires Title Update 4 from 12/2017:
- TJPZLV – Chinese Dog
- 8B3VEQ – Cadillac
- EF9GJ4 – Egg Blaster Weapon
- NA3ZKE – Toy Soldier
- VN4MHZ – Barbarian
May not work on consoles:
- BR1CK5 – Unlocks All Bricks
- F1XTRS – Unlocks All Windows And Doors
How To Find LEGO Worlds Codes
Check to see if any of your new 2017 LEGO sets feature a code! The build instructions should feature a page like this:
These codes are NOT unique and can be shared with friends! So share the codes with us in the comments below!
To unlock these bonuses and enter the codes you just need to visit the main title screen after loading your save before joining a game and select the code entry button. We will keep an updated list of the codes here ready for you to use!
Special Thanks To The Folks Who Provided Us With Codes:
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!