LEGO Worlds just got a small update yesterday improving stability and making some small tweaks. Here is a list of the full patch notes provided by the LEGO Worlds team! Apologies we didn’t share this yesterday but the site was down!
We just want to say KUDOS to this team for including patch notes with their updates. This is something we continually ask for with games like Dimensions and were never able to get. We really really love that LEGO Worlds is doing this!
New Patch to fix save data loss and crashes now available on Steam. PS4 and Xbox One to follow shortly. Notes here: https://t.co/DPMOfpp8oH
— LEGO Worlds (@LEGOWorldsGame) March 16, 2017
LEGO Worlds Patch Notes – 3.16.2017
Overall Patch Notes;
– Improved Performance around Volcanic Biome
– Improved Gold Brick receiving animation speeds
– Improved Performance when painting with White Glow effects
– Corrected missing Russian Localisation strings in Online
– ONLINE: Improved Host performance on Galaxy Map
– Resolved instance of players not being able to discover additional animals when a quest is active.
– Improved Copy Tool Quest on Starter World 3
– Resolved Client Save Data being overwritten after exiting Online Game.
– Added F1XTRS Cheat Code
– Resolved Multiple Crashes to Desktop
– Resolved Terrain damaging ability to open Chests
– Improved Chest Item Drop ratios (will be continually improved in next update as well).
– Resolved Games hanging on 11% and 52% when loading Worlds.
– Unlocked Bricks remain unlocked after travelling to new World.
– Resolved Vehicle Tab being unusable after entering LEGO Building Instruction codes.
– PS4: Solved Crash when Host quits the game for both Host and Client
– Improved Performance around Lava
– PS4: The on-screen keyboard now correctly appears when the player selects ‘Enter Code’ on the dashboard menu
– PS4: Updated and corrected Japanese Region Controls scheme
– Xbox One: No longer crashes to the Xbox Home screen and causes a second console to enter an indefinite unresponsive state when the user sends a game invitation after previously accepting a game invitation.
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!