The time for heroes is upon us! LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 is a massive game and you’re probably going to need some help collecting, unlocking, achieving, and exploring! Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered!
Below you will find a full walkthrough for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (currently in progress) to help you on your journey! With over 300 characters to unlock, dozens of worlds to explore, 20 levels to master and piles of Gold Bricks to earn, Bricks To Life is here to help!
Did we miss anything? Want to contribute? Let us know in the comments of the guide! We’ll make sure to drop a thanks your way if your info helps out the community!
Table Of Contents
Click on any of these to jump to that part of the guide!
- Main Story Walkthrough
- DLC Level Packs Walkthrough
- Character & Vehicle Unlock Guides
- Chronopolis Hub World Guides
- Gwenpool Missions
- Chronopolis Challenges
Below you will find level guides for all 20 of the main LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 levels. Each level will contain 10 minikits, a True Believer stud amount, Stan Lee Rescue Character, and other fun tips, tricks and secrets hidden in the level.
- Level 1 – No Eson of Mine
- Level 2 – Avenger’s World Tour
- Level 3 – Castle Hassle
- Level 4 – What’s Klaw’s is Mined
- Level 5 – Hydra Hijinks
- Level 6 – High-Noon Saloon
- Level 7 – Surtur-n Doom
- Level 8 – Rune To Maneuver
- Level 9 – Noir Night-Mayor
- Level 10 – K’un-Lun Konundrum
- Level 11 – Symbiote Surprise
- Level 12 – Kree-search and Development
- Level 13 – Inhuman Nature
- Level 14 – Hala, is it Kree You’re Looking For?
- Level 15 – Red King Revelation
- Level 16 – Torg-nado
- Level 17 – I Sphinx We Have A Problem
- Level 18 – The Road To Knowhere
- Level 19 – On Board The Sword
- Level 20 – Out of Time
- Level DLC 1 -Awesome Mix Vol 2. (Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2. DLC)
- Level DLC 2 – Welcome To The Jungle (Black Panther DLC)
- Level DLC 3 – Double Trouble (Cloak And Dagger DLC)
These level packs won’t hit the game until around Christmas time and will slowly release throughout 2018, make sure to check back for all the guides & walkthroughs for these levels when they drop!
DLC LEVEL PACK GUIDES COMING SOON!
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2
- Black Panther
- Cloak & Dagger
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Ant-Man & The Wasp
With over 300 characters in this game we aren’t going to list them right here, so instead head over to our character unlock page to find out where and how to grab your favorite characters!
- Unlock over 20 various Heroes and Villains early using these special Cheat Codes!
- Each Level unlocks it’s core playable characters.
- Bonus “Character Card” for each level can be found! (Including Gwenpool Missions)
- Other characters are unlocked through Hub world quests, races & puzzles!
- Unlock Stan Lee by rescuing all the Stan Lees in each mission and hub area!
- All vehicles are unlocked by completing Chronopolis challenges.
DLC Character Packs
You’ll need to help Gwenpool out across the massive land of Chronopolis by collecting the extra cute pink bricks! Here’s where to find them all!
- Gwenpool Misson 1 – Panic! at the Picnic
- Gwenpool Misson 2 – Simulation Situation
- Gwenpool Misson 3 – Dude, Where’s my Dragon?
- Gwenpool Misson 4 – Defying Conventions
- Gwenpool Misson 5 – Toe-to-Totem
- Gwenpool Misson 6 – Spook-tacular Parade Saga
- Gwenpool Misson 7 – Hank-ger Management
- Gwenpool Misson 8 – Oscorp Escapade
- Gwenpool Misson 9 – Dance Off, Bro
- Gwenpool Misson 10 – Poole Party
- Check out all 17 Pink Bricks!
The massive land of Chronopolis is divided into many different realms both high in the sky and down deep in the ocean. Each world is filled with quests, secret characters, races and more!
Fully detailed guides for all the Chronopolis Areas Coming Soon!
- Ancient Egypt
- Hydra Empire
- Kang’s Citadel
- Manhattan Noir
- Man-Thing’s Swamp
- Medieval England
- Nueva York
- The Old West
In additional to all the missions and puzzles you can find across Chronopolis, there is another level of fun hunting and collecting for you to complete with 20 Challenges hidden away in the Map Menu.
Some of these challenges are really simple, others require a lot of careful hunting. If you complete the challenge you will be rewarded with a new vehicle to be used in the Hub for free play and races!
Chronopolis Challenge List
Click on the challenge below for our guide:
- Who’s The Boss
- Underwater Avenger
- Aerial Avenger
- Drone Destroyer
- Billboard Day
- Trivia Time
- Animal Lover
- Guided Tour
- Stunt Hunt
- Wanted: Anonymity
- Dynasty Downer
- Tiddles Tracker
- Vibranium Vanquisher
- Helicarrier Clean-Up
- People’s Hero
- Vistas Not To Be Missed-A
- Announcer Trouncer
- Treasure Hunter
- Spore or Less
- Rapper Round Up
- Minigame Master
- Change of Address
- Top Hat Toppler
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!